General Conditions of Sale
In order to benefit from the services offered by Camping Santa Elena Ciutat, please read these general conditions carefully. These conditions govern the sale of stays at the campsite and are valid at the time the request is made. The fact of booking a stay at the campsite implies full adherence to our general conditions.
- The booking will only be effective with the camping agreement and through confirmation via email of your definite reservation, once the advance payment is received and the acceptation of the general conditions of sale when booking online.
- Reservations only link Camping Santa Elena if they have been accepted by the campsite by means of a definite reservation by email.
- The reservation of a plot or rental accommodation (Bungalow, Mobil-Home, Glamping, Tent, etc.) is made on a strictly personal basis. In any case it is possible to re-rent or lease the reservation, without previous consent of the camping.
- Minors must be accompanied at all times of their parents or guardians; or alternatively present a written authorization.
- Camping Santa Elena reserves the right to deny the access to the camping to groups or families, which are submitted with a higher number of members to the capacity of the rented accommodation.
- Camping Santa Elena reserves the right to change the number of plot or assigned accommodation.
- The camping reserves the right to open and/or close zones or installations depending on the occupancy.
- This modality of reservation offers the possibility to reserve a plot in the camping.
- The Camping will answer to your BOOKING APPLICATION and will inform you whether it is accepted or not.
- If it was accepted, you will receive the BOOKING CONFIRMATION via email. For this reservation to become definitive, you must send us, within 7 days, a bank transfer corresponding to 40% of the total amount of the reservation. This amount will be deducted from your final invoice at the campsite.
- If, on the other hand, you would like a specific plot, you should contact the campsite, which will do its best to respond favourably to your request as far as possible. The campsite reserves the right to change the number of allocated plots at any time.
- The occupation of the reserved plot will be from 13.00 hours the day of arrival.
- The booked plot will be kept until 23.00 hours the day of arrival, after this time the reservation would be automatically cancelled.
- Auxiliary tents will only be allowed with the prior permission of the Camping.
- Please present the final confirmation of your booking on the day of your arrival, together with the original ID of all occupants, including children.
- This booking method offers you the possibility to book rental accommodation on the campsite.
- The campsite will reply to your RESERVATION REQUEST and will inform you whether it is accepted or not.
- If the booking is accepted and the payment of 40% of the booking has been made online, the campsite will send you the DEFINITIVE CONFIRMATION of your booking by e-mail.
- If you choose another method of payment: bank transfer, you will receive a pre-reservation e-mail indicating the payment on account to be made, if your request is accepted by the campsite. You will have 7 days from the booking request to make the payment by the method you have chosen. Failure to pay within the established deadlines will result in the cancellation of the booking.
- Method of payment: Payments can be made:
- Quickly and economically by credit card through our booking website.
- Bank transfer (indicating the name of the campsite, the full name of the person making the reservation and the customer number or locator).
- On arrival at the campsite, the missing part of the amount of the stay and the deposit must be paid.
- A deposit of 100 € by credit card will be required on arrival at the campsite. This deposit will be refunded upon departure and return of the keys. The return is subject to the control of the accommodation, which must be returned in the same state as it was in on arrival.
- Check In will be from 16.00 h. on the day of arrival and Check Out will be between 08:00 h. and 11:00 h. on the day of departure.
- The rented accommodation is delivered without bed linen and towels, except for those which are already included in the price of the accommodation. Pillows without covers are provided. The campsite has a linen and towel rental service.
- If a customer is expected to arrive later than 10:00 p.m., please inform the campsite reception.
- In the event of having to leave the accommodation early, for reasons beyond the campsite’s control, the campsite will not refund the amount paid.
- If the client has to leave the accommodation before 8 a.m., he/she must inform the reception the day before.
- If the contracted or booked accommodation is not occupied for any reason on the day of arrival, the campsite management may dispose of the accommodation from 12 a.m. of the following day.
- The pitching of tents or cabins next to rental accommodation is not permitted without prior written permission from the campsite management.
- REMINDER: The campsite reserves the right to refuse admission on arrival to bookings that do not coincide with those previously booked.
- Cancellation 5 days or more before the day of arrival: 100% of the deposit received will be refunded.
- Cancellation 4 days or less before the day of arrival: no refund will be granted.
- Booking cancellations must be requested in writing and signed and sent by fax to +34972367954 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPECIAL NEEDS (DISABILITIES / PERSONS WITH REDUCED MOBILITY))
The campsite must be informed at the time of booking of the customer’s special needs. These cases are not part of the contract between the customer and the campsite, although the campsite will do its best to satisfy all customers, these special needs cannot be met unless the campsite has confirmed them in writing to the customer.