The 5 best views of Lloret de Mar
Lloret de Mar is a pretty fishing village and one of the main tourist destinations on the Costa Brava. The Indian legacy, the Iberian settlements, the route of the hermitages, the noucentista gardens or the modernist architecture, are just some of the cultural proposals that the town offers us. But also, if you are a lover of photography you will find a lot of places with good views and landscapes where you can take unique photos.
In this article we will discover the places that you cannot miss to enjoy the best views of Lloret de Mar.
The 5 places with the best views of Lloret de Mar:
- Santa Clotilde Gardens: we have already told you in other articles about these spectacular gardens and that is that they are a paradise of beauty within Lloret de Mar. Their flowers and mermaid statues evoke a story from which you will not want to escape. They also have a privileged view of Cala Boadella and the coast. The green of its trees and the turquoise color of the sea will make your photo a success.
- La Pineda de Fenals: it is located at the end of Paseo de Fenals and is known as the “Racó d’En Sureda” pine forest. In this area we can see the highest point of the town, where the remains of the Castillo de Sant Joan are located. Following a sandy path that goes up towards this fantastic pine forest, we will be able to capture the various cliffs next to the sea and the entire Fenals beach.
- The Dona Marinera viewpoint: At the Dona Marinera viewpoint you will find one of the best panoramic views of the Costa Brava. In addition, you will be able to observe the most emblematic monument of Lloret de Mar. La Dona Marinera is a 2.40 meter sculpture, which stands on a rock and represents a female figure that looks and greets the sea. It symbolizes the wives of the sailors who awaited the arrival of their husbands from the seashore and is also a tribute to Lloret’s Indian past. From the viewpoint you can immortalize the entire bay of Lloret.
- El Turó Rodó: it is one of the three Iberian sites found in the municipality of Lloret de Mar. You will discover how the first settlers of the town lived and you will enjoy a beautiful and new panoramic view over the bay of Lloret.
- The coastal path: Two sections of the GR92 Mediterranean path pass through Lloret de Mar, a Long Distance path (583 km) that runs along the entire Catalan coast, showing small coves, beaches and Catalan maritime landscapes. On this route you will discover many points where to shoot your camera.